Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Vacation

People will probably think that this is weird, but we have an early christmas. That is mostly because when we go to have christmas with my family my aunts have a christmas eve party and we like to attend that and we also like to have our own family christmas. So this year we had christmas on the 23rd. It was fun for the kids, Dallin is old enough now that we had to come up with an excuse of why we were opening our presents early and what we came up with is that we were opening the presents that we were getting each other early. and they Santa would bring presents at Grandma's. He seemed pretty satisfied with that so that is the story that we stuck with.

Dallin had a lot of fun up in Logan because on Christmas day they got around a foot of snow. the next day. Dallin would have loved to spend the whole day outside sleding in my parent's yard, but we limited it to only going out three times the day after christmas. Isaac had fun playing with the new toys as usual. Jeff and I both got Nintendo DS' and we spent a lot of our time playing those. We both got a nintendogs because it is the only way that I can be completely happy with a dog in my home

Christmas was great we say a lot of family and even though we love seeing them. I am glad that I am home now. I hope that anyone reading this also had a wonderful holiday season.

No comments: