Thursday, July 30, 2009

Projects Completed.

Sorry it has been awhile since I have completed these projects and I just forgetting to take pictures and put them up for everyone to see.

This is the first one I completed. This is an apron that iI thought looked really fun to do. The only other apron that I have is one that I won from a fundraiser when I was 13 or 14. So it was pretty small on me so I decided to make another one. The total cost for this apron was $17.54.

This is a pair of shorts that I made. I love to wear shorts during the summer and so I thought it would be cheeper to make a pair than to buy one when I made these a month ago. The are a pink and green plaid. I like them a lot. The total price was around $8.


This is the last project that I completed and the one I love the most. It is a knit dress that has bunching around the belly to hid some of my unsightly belly fat. It is a wonderful dress and I have already worn it twice in the last three weeks. The total price of the dress was around $20.

I had so much fun with these last sewing projects that I decided to make another dress. At the same time I will be helping my friend Jenn Klenk make a dublicate of the knit dress. She got a better deal because she was able to get her fabric for $5. That is a really good deal. I hope to get it done with in the next week and hopefully I will be able to post a picture faster.




2 comments:

Shan said...

Way to go!!! That is awesome. Wish I had that talent.

dvanshaar said...

If you ever want to learn I will be willing to teach you. The hardest part is knowing what the terms mean.