Saturday afternoon we all went outside and we started the games. I only played one of the games because I was either trying to get Isaac to be happy so that he could play, or I was talking pictures. The only game that I played was where we had to carry an egg on a spoon and race around the backyard.
The other games that were played were rolling eggs with your nose raise, egg toss in a bucket of water without breaking the egg, egg toss with a partner, egg relay race, and to end it all we had an Easter egg hunt.
Everyone had a lot of fun, even Isaac did when we got to the finding of the eggs, Kaden was asleep the whole time, but I managed to get him outside after his nap and took some pictures with him and the eggs. Also, all of my brothers and sisters and their families participated so it was a very fun weekend.
This is my favorite picture that I took during that weekend. While I was outside taking pictures with Kaden, Emme came and was trying to keep Kaden happy. It is a very nice photo.
I took so many photos over the weekend that I couldn't fit them all so I put them all together to divide the two activities we did over that weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment